PS About shop portfolio

7.31.2013

L E W E D :: what to wear to a shower


Yesterday I was doing some planning with my bridesmaids and I remembered that I'm going to get to have showers! Being involved in ministry, you know a lot of people, and a lot of people get married and have babies soooo you go to quite a few showers. In all of my planning I kind of forgot that I get to have my very own! I'm so excited to share this exciting time with the people I love! Since I have showers, rehearsal dinner, and bachelorette party on the mind, I'm obviously also thinking about what I'm going to wear! Here are a few of my favorite places to shop online and a few dresses I'm currently smitten with.

BHLDN :: Who does't love this beautiful line?? I had the chance to go in and try on wedding dresses there and I must admit that it was the best experience. They give excellent customer service - we were even given macaroons! I noticed this dress when I went into the store and have had my eye on it ever since. The Charline Maxi is a bit more fancy, but it sure is beautiful!

Shabby Apple :: I love this shop because they have such a wide variety of dresses to choose from. I so appreciate their styling and vintage clothing. Each piece has a fun vintage flair; like this beautiful dress or this mega adorable swimsuit!

Chicwish :: It's no secret that I'm smitten with this shop! They have the sweetest dresses and accessories! This dress is one of my faves, but I'm completely obsessed with this one too.

Modcloth :: I love the variety of this shop, and the fact that you can always find something to suit your style. Seriously. They have like hundreds of looks and each is just as adorable as the next. I'm currently loving this dress and this dress.

Ruche :: This is always a fun place to shop, and since they've added a bridal section, I can't stop visiting! I love love this dress; it's perfection!

I read that it's customary to wear white to all of these, but I think any soft or pale color will do just fine. Or standout with a bold red! Why not? You're the bride! Do you have any favorite places to shop online? I'd love to hear about them in the comments!


xo. melisa



1 comment:

  1. The pink one in the left corner is amazing...

    http://la-foienvous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete