PS About shop portfolio

6.09.2013

free shipping


After Renegade, I had every intention of updating the shop with all of the new necklaces, but then I didn't... and then I got engaged... soooo, this is long overdue, but I just added a few new True To You necklaces to the shop! I still have quite a few more to add so be on the lookout! 

I'm also offering free shipping now through Wednesday! Just use the code, "FREESHIP" whenever you checkout. And, if you're interested in a custom order you can email me!



This weekend was busy, but so much fun! The mr and I found our venue and it's perfection! We're enjoying every minute of the planning process; I'm sure it'll get hectic and stressful, but for now it's still a dream. I'm so in love with this man and I can't believe after eight years, I get to be his wife! 

I hope you don't mind me sharing "wedding stuff" with you, I just love the idea of documenting this season of our lives together! Also, thank you all for your sweet comments on here and instagram! I don't know that I was able to personally say thank you to each of you, but I want you to know they mean so much to me! Thank you for being a part of this special moment in my life!


xo. melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment