PS About shop portfolio

6.30.2012

instagram + sponsors

Are y'all as addicted to instagram as I am?? I find that I am constantly checking it to see what inspiring photos are being shared. I love love photography and am so happy that I get to be apart of my friends' lives, seeing what they see and getting their perspective on life. I thought this month I would share some of my lovely sponsors' instagrams with you; ya know, in case you're wanting to follow some super cool and pretty gals!

@ladyhue  //   blog  //   shop 

@bubbyandbean   //   blog   //   shop

 @amanda_face   //   blog   //   shop

@maiedae   //   blog   //   twitter

blog   //   facebook   //   pinterest

 @lenaentrekin   //   blog

 @sweetlavenderbakeshoppe   //   blog   //   shoppe

@magpiemeghan   //   blog

Just want to say a huge thank you to all of my sweet sweet sponsors; you are all so talented and I feel privileged to know you!! Be sure to check out the rest of their pretty photos on instagram, and if you'd like to follow me, my handle is @pienthesky

If you would like to become a Pie N' the Sky sponsor for the month of July, send me an email at Melisaholguin@gmail.com Also, the XL spot is still available! 



xo.
Melisa

1 comment: