PS About shop portfolio

4.27.2012

oh hi sponsors


I love highlighting my sponsors because they always have so much to offer; whether it be crafy diys, pretty photos, videos, or just terribly inspiring posts; I just love following along on their blog journey. Here are a few of my favorite posts from this month's Pie N' the Sky sponsors!

This really cute Nail DIY on Modern Buttercup
This insanely wonderful Floral Collar DIY from Sincerely Kinsey
I'm still obsessed with this video from Dove Tree
I love love love this Art Photoshoot Laura did on Roots & Feathers
I'm completely smitten with this journal from The Orange Windmill
This beautiful post on Let It Be from Scenic Glory
These amazing gold slippers made by Hue & Hum
This nifty shirt DIY on Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard
This lovely little post on organization from My Life in Lavender
Another terribly cute Nail DIY on Eternal Optimist
This sweet post from Throw You a Rose

If you haven't taken the time to visit these lovely ladies, please do. They each mean so much to me and this blog. I'm ever so grateful for their support. I hope you all have a wonderful day and find a new blogger friend to follow along with!



xo.
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment