PS About shop portfolio

1.04.2012

Fancy Nail // Glitter

This season I have fallen head over heels for glitter, I know what am I, like six? ha! But seriously, glitter is fun no matter what your age may be, especially when it's on your fingernails! I thought I'd share with you a few of my personal go to glitter polishes.

I love essie and this one is extra great because unlike most glitter polishes, this one is not bumpy in the least! I like that it has bigger glitter pieces, but covers a good deal of the actual nail. Did that sentence make sense to the rest of the world? I hope so. I currently have this one on the tips of my nails^_^


Oh my butter! This brand is superb. Though it's a bit pricey, it's worth every cent! I painted my nails with this for the holidays and did not even slightly chip for 2 weeks! Also, it took about 30 mins to take off. It really does stay on and it's so so pretty on!


sonia always has wonderful shades and though black can seem a bit much, when you have pretty flecks of glitter, it makes it more fancy then freaky. Love it!

I picked up this little number at Ulta and I love love it! All of the colors make it easy to match with anything and everything. It's like a party on your nails!

Revlon is always a win, but when it's in this pretty gold metallic shade, it's perfection! You know how it's popular to paint one or two of your fingernails a different color, well this one is the perfect accent to any shade! 

8 comments:

  1. i love essie nail polish! it's simply the best i've found!! and i love the glitter! it's so fun!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie is the best. I feel like it stays on longer! :) Love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Essie best - mostly because my name is J-essie. And I'm a nerd like that :)

    http://lifeaccordingtojesarmstrong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4.1.12

    i have always wanted to try butter polish! such pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glitter polish..but why oh whyyyyy does it have to be so tough to take off..that drives me nutty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog & the nail polish! Keep it up.

    Check out mines:
    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have been crazy obsessed with glitter polish this season! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh all of these are so pretty! I tried on some OPI glitter polish one day, and it was soooo hard to get off! I finally gave up and just painted over the few pieces of glitter that was still on my nails, haha!

    ReplyDelete