PS About shop portfolio

8.02.2011

Introducing: She Said, He Said


Well well well, it's time to unveil one of our new features!! I was excited for August to get here so that I could share this brand new feature with you! We all love the dynamic between male and female and I love more than anything, learning from those in relationships like mine. SO I would like to introduce you to... She Said, He Said. This feature will include an interview of wonderful couples all across the world, at different stages in their relationship, learning and giving advice to us! I know you'll love each and every one of them and believe that they will have a lot to share. I also really love love reading how different the guys' answers are from the girls', ha!
You can expect to see this feature every week; most likely every Tuesday. Which meeeans, I will be posting the first one tonight! Yay! Can't wait!

xo.
Melisa

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it!! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea! looking forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. This is such a fun idea!! Can't wait to hear what the guys say since they think completely totally different than us.

    ReplyDelete