PS About shop portfolio

6.01.2011

Inspiration: Jamie Beck

I came across Jamie Beck's work a few months ago and completely forgot to share some of her photos here. ooops. She is amazing and her work is simply remarkable. I find each of her photos to be magical and enchanting. Take a look.

jamie-beck-16[4].gif
jamie-beck-15[4].gif
jamie-beck-12[4].gif
jamie-beck-14[4].gif
jamie-beck-10[4].gif
jamie-beck-11[4].gif
animated_photography_04.gif

Soooooo pretty! I'm just smitten. I love little details and she's like the queen of little details. Perfecto! 

Today I ran around and got bunches of things taken care of. I also got to spend a little time with the Mr before we headed to our Life Group with our church. Fun times hanging out with friends and eating delicious treats. I'll share more tomorrow, but for now I must sleep. Night!



xo.
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment