PS About shop portfolio

6.09.2011

Hi There Sponsors!

Let's meet some of our incredible sponsors for this month! Last year we found out why they create and today we'll hear about what their dream job is. We'll also learn some fun random facts about them too!!

"My dream job would have to be 1 of 3 things (I can't pick just one!): A writer of mystery novels, a professional blogger/website designer, or a potter. Plus, I'd be able to work from home with any of those jobs and that's something I've always wanted to do!"
Blog // Twitter // Flickr // Goodreads

"My dream job is definitely to be a successful writer. I'm working on a master's degree and I certainly hope to do something with it! I love being creative, but I also love talking about children's literature, gender and cultural studies. Along with my current blog, I'd love to be a contributor to magazines and my very own books."
Blog //  Twitter // Pinterest // Formspring


"My dream job is to own a large online store that includes beautiful dresses, accessories, shoes, vintage items and home accessories.  i also dream to own my own brick and mortar scenic glory shop one day as well!!"
Blog  // Twitter  // Facebook //  Shop

"It's hard for me articulate my dream job, because there are a lot of things I want to do in life without one specific job as an end goal. But one odd thing I've always wanted to do for the experience is work as someone's personal assistant. Particularly for an artist, photographer, or entrepreneur.  Not extremely glamorous, but doing mundane tasks like running out for coffee and writing thank-you notes sounds fun to me! Plus seeing behind the scenes of what it's like to have an awesome job before having an awesome job.  Someone hire me! ;)"

Blog // Shop // Twitter

"I am already living my dream job of being a stay-at-home mom with my own handmade business. Although my handmade business is still brand new and small, my hopes are for it to grow into a thriving business where I will make enough money to contribute to our household income. Also, there's nothing better than being able to stay home with my girls and watch them grow."
Blog // Shop // Twitter // Facebook

"My dream job would be making things, and coming up with new ideas, and sharing them with people. Which is kind of what I get to do, at least with my blog and shop. So maybe I should say, it would be my dream job to only do those things."
Blog // Twitter // Shop

"My dream job is to be a graphic designer and stay at home mom.  Pretty much I want to fight diapers by day and HTML and other fun things at night. Luckily, since I am actually going to school for all of this, I only have like 4 years left.  But, I am pretty sure that it feels like a billion years anyways."

 Blog // Shop // Twitter // Facebook  


"My dream job would be to work as an independent web/graphic; fashion designer. I'm super passionate about all three mediums and would just love to combine them all working for myself! I'm actually building my portfolio to make 2/3 of it happen, so stay tuned."



"My more reachable job is making my little pretty accessories from home as a living! But my ultimate dream job is to own a little coffee shop/boutique with my best friend Betsy. I picture a friendly little space stocked with vintage, handmade and eclectic finds, a delicious little corner for a coffee and bakery and a room in the back to be used to group gatherings and lessons. All would be welcome."
Blog // Shop // Twitter



"I am so blessed in the fact that I'm living my dream job as a wife and stay at home mom. It's not the most glamorous job and it definitely doesn't pay the most, but I absolutely love spending my days with my favorite people in the world."
 Blog // Shop




"One day I'd like to be able to run my own vintage store, with lots of handmade goodies full of heart and love. I'd love it for my blog to continue to grow and allow even more wonderful opportunities!"

Perfecto! I love hearing everyone's dreams. I find it so inspiring to hear what others are striving for and it makes me want to dream even bigger. I believe in each and every one of you ladies and can't wait to see you living your dream jobs a few years down the road! So readers, what's your dream job?

xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. What a great group of sponsors! They're all so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete