PS About shop portfolio

4.07.2011

What's In My Bag

I haven't done this in a while so I thought I'd give you a little peek into my purse^_^ It's really nothing too exciting, but I always like to see what everyone else carries around!
I listed everything in the photos, but in case I missed something, here's everything in detail...
Purse: Target {it's so much roomier than it looks^_^}
Wallet: Handmade by Me!
Iphone: Apple {duh}
Sewing Kit: Gifted from the Mr. {Fossil}
Planner: Target
Keychain: Pie N' the Sky
Chapstick: eos
Lotion: Anthro
Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Eyeliner: elf {which is surprisingly good and cheap!}
Mirror: Souvenir from last year's Renegade Craft Fair
Sunglasses: Urban

3 comments:

  1. Really love that wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty wallet. :)
    I love that bag, too. I rarely have that luck of finding a good bag from target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's the usual contents of a woman's bag, huh? Seems like make-up is a staple item, hehe. Have you ever wondered what's in a guy's bag? Well, it's about time that someone blogged about it. Check it out! Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete