PS About shop portfolio

2.19.2011

Sponsor: Lily Love

Hello hello!! 
I'd love to introduce you to the way cute Che'Lyssa of Lily Love.




I'm just 23 year old Hawaiian girl, born and raised in the islands, with an itch for creativity living deep in my bones. I absolutely love fashion and anything vintage, to writing and photography. I started Lily Love back in 2009 as just a little creative outlet for my heavy heart. You can find my share of random finds, recipes, my wardrobe and everyday happenings. I've learned to stay inspired and let the relentless imagination take its inevitable course. I hope Lily Love brings your little heart happiness and joy! Stay tuned, a few projects have just begun and I will be opening a shop in the coming months.


If you haven't already popped over to her lovely little blog, please do^_^

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment