PS About shop portfolio

12.29.2010

Holiday Highlights.

Well I've been out of town for the last few days and have yet to sit down and share any pictures or adventures. SO I thought I'd do one big post of some highlights from the holidays...
The Mr. and I went on a road trip to Albuquerque to visit his aunt and uncle^_^
I've had lots of puppy cuddles from miss Molly {my mom's dog}
This is lady.. She's a pretty dog.
I got bored on the roadtrip...
I tried a shot of wheat grass from our local smoothie shop. 
I must admit, I didn't hate it.
This is one of my pretty Christmas presents. I've been using it non stop.
I got to spend time with my big brother!!

That's all for now... I'll be posting lots more once I get home. I'll also re-open the shop and let y'all in on what's coming up for this year!! ^_^
Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment