PS About shop portfolio

11.18.2010

Starbucks and a date:)

The Mr. took me out to dinner and then we went to Starbucks to stay warm before he had to leave for work. It was nice to take a break:) I've been so busy with end of the semester type things; stressing out for sure. So it was so wonderful to stop everything for a few hours and enjoy the night.
He's usually pretty good, but for whatever reason he doesn't always let me take photos of him... I could make a book filled with pictures of him covering his face with miscellaneous items. ha. He's silly.
I have a smiling problem. I smile too much and have now gotten lovely wrinkles. I guess they add character? 

xo. Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures...looks like you two had fun:)
    The wrinkles are cute too! Laughing too much is always a good thing:)

    ReplyDelete