PS About shop portfolio

3.01.2010

Happy March!

Hello Lovelies! BIG things are happening at Pie N' the Sky! ...in case you haven't heard:) Headbands for
Haiti was launched this Sunday. Two special and unique headbands are being sold to help aid in the relief of Haiti vicitms. ALL proceeds will go towards this cause.

-Also- I've decided that all Pie N' the Sky customers that make a purchase during the month of March will be entered into a drawing to win a free headband! The winner will get to choose a headband of their choice! The winner will be announced March 31st! Eeeeee! Exciting:) And now, I will share with you four things that you probably didn't know about me...

1. I would really enjoy owning a little pig. I think they're handsome:)

2. I remind myself of this daily.

3. I've always wanted to be a red head with freckles. ha. I just think it's so pretty!

4. I would love to live here!


You are beautiful. Have a lovely night.
Thank you for reading:)
XO, Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment